Coventia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coventia

For the LARP game coventia held in Bedford England.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bodge february downtime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bodge
new arrival
new arrival

bodge february downtime Empty
PostSubject: bodge february downtime   bodge february downtime Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:29 pm

bodge will be doing a couple of things in this period:

1) scouting around nicks estate to get an idea of its layout, access routes etc and to make himself known to the staff on the estate.

2) approaching the starfall council to see if there are any jobs to be done, in order to earn enough money to buy a chain shirt and coif. and more cash if the jobs are there, for better weapons - using the reasoning that 'the better im protected, the better i can do my job of guarding Nick and the Doc'.
Back to top Go down
Refgirl
Creator
Creator
Refgirl

PostSubject: Re: bodge february downtime   bodge february downtime Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:51 pm

And generally beign a shifty bugger
Back to top Go down
https://coventialarp.rpg-board.net
bodge
new arrival
new arrival

PostSubject: Re: bodge february downtime   bodge february downtime Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:34 pm

an outrageous allegation that is supported by no physical evidence. ya cant prove nuffink.
Back to top Go down
Refgirl
Creator
Creator
Refgirl

PostSubject: Re: bodge february downtime   bodge february downtime Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:54 am

Well on a slightly mroe serious note...I think you would need to go to the 'elsewhere' forum and start up a post. That way you can introduce yourself and maybe a member will get you running errands. Though it is up to you.

As for the layout when you come along to your next game I shall get a map drawn for you.
Back to top Go down
https://coventialarp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bodge february downtime   bodge february downtime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bodge february downtime
Page 1 of 1